If you have seasonal allergies, you know that the environment is filled with potential triggers. Histamines are proteins in your body that are part of the inflammatory response. They are involved in many functions in the body, such as sleep-wake cycles, digestion, and blood pressure regulation. They are also responsible for common symptoms of allergies, such as watery eyes and a runny nose. Seasonal or environmental allergens, such as pollen, dust, and grass, can activate histamines and trigger allergic reactions.
Compounds called antihistamines can fight the action of histamine and can reduce the symptoms they cause. Allergy Plus Patch contains bromelain, quercetin, and stinging nettle based on their history of use as antihistamines.
Certain additional nutrients are essential for a strong immune system, which is necessary for a proper response to seasonal allergens. Vitamin C, for example, is an antioxidant. The immune system can be further supported with natural anti-inflammatories, such as ginger.
Allergy Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid:
- May reduce an excessive immune response.*
- May promote normal levels of inflammation.*
- May support a healthy immune system.*
- May support normal digestion.*
- May support liver health.*
Allergy Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid offers:
- Natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Herbals and herbal extracts.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.